Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ok, here are the "final" pics.  Obviously still need some work to get into Peak Condition, but a huge improvement nonetheless.  First, let's revisit Day 1:



Hmm, pretty nice...but to really appreciate the belly you've got to see it from the side:


Impressive!  I could actually sit in a chair and rest my drink on my belly without it spilling.  Now for the Day 90 comparison pics:



And the side view:



No six pack yet, but we're getting there.  By the time I turn 40 in September, I expect to be in the best shape of my life.  Thanks again Patrick, Chen and all you other PCP'ers!

1 comment:

  1. No problems here Jeff. One more round of training and you'll have a flat stomach, and then another round after that to carve out the sixpack. So if you don't go crazy and apply yourself you could have sweet abs for Christmas! Email me if you want to work it out! Good job, and COMPLETE!

    ReplyDelete