Sunday, May 15, 2011

DAY 76 - 2 weeks left

I'm definitely having mixed feelings as we approach the end of the PCP.  I know I've made progress since we started and can't wait to get my life back, but I also know that my work schedule knocked me off the diet/exercise routine enough times that I'm not going to get the real knock-out results that I was hoping for.  I guess that means I'll be enrolling in Kung Fu Body or something to try and take my progress to the next level (after a brief rest, of course)....but more importantly I've also realized that being healthy and fit is important to me and that not only is my current job not conducive to that lifestyle but actually a major impediment to achieving and maintaining it.  Which means I've also decided that it's time to find a job/career that will allow me to get and stay healthy and just have time to enjoy life on a daily basis and not only in brief bursts of vacation a few times a year.  Don't tell my boss.

Only 2 weeks left everyone - stay strong and let's finish the PCP with a bang!

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I want people to learn from this, that having a strong healthy body means that you have to be in a life/work situation that allows you to take care of yourself. The long hours take their toll, and no salary is worth a shorter life expectancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! What a great discovery! Happiness is in the present. There is no past or future just right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking!
    Wasy to go Jeff!
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete