Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 83 - wtf?!

Seriously?!  Only 1 week to go on the PCP?  What the hell am I going to do without Patrick feeding me my weekly diet and exercise plan?  Scary stuff...probably quite similar to how a convict feels just before being paroled.

I'm also super annoyed right now because I wanted to really kill the last 2 weeks of PCP, but then got knocked off schedule again by - you guessed it - work.  Just signed a deal, though, so now in the clear to really knock out the final week and get some momentum going before Patrick releases me back into the wild.

4 comments:

  1. Right?!? Scary and awesome all at the same time! Man your job is brutal. Have you thought about how exhausting it is and really balanced that out with how happy you are? Stress is a killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know everything you need to know man! Looking forward to some final photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no spoon!

    Post more pics slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be able to take it to another level when some of your side businesses take off and free you from the grind!! But you've got all the skills to keep moving forward

    ReplyDelete