Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 is done and dusted.  As suspected, so far the biggest obstacle is my unpredictable work schedule, which prevented me from getting in my Day 1 workout until just before I went to bed.  I'm going to try to get into a pattern where I get up an hour early to knock out the workout before going to the office as that should minimize the chances of disruption.  So far, so good on the half diet, although there were a few hours in the afternoon where I felt pretty hungry.  I'll try to post my Day 1 pics tonight after work.

6 comments:

  1. Mate - woo hoo: keep it up. I am getting up at 5am here (have been for the last 4 weeks) and getting the workout done first thing. You're actually going to find you will need prep time for the food. I think Rika will get into the food component as it is all really healthy. You will get into a groove soon enough so all good. Good for you - stick to it. (Say hi to Rika for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good luck mate !

    I don't think this is going to be easy and with no boozing being the hardest part, hope we both come through it all in one piece ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff,

    to echo Richard, I highly recommend morning exercise, leaves the rest of the day to whatever and it's can be a consistent routine and create a habit! the ever changing work hours makes evening consistency virtually impossible...

    Stay Strong...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dude! Good to see you undertaking this program, you'll get a lot out of it. I used to break up the jump rope and rest of the workout when i was strapped for time, jump first thing in the morning, then do the strength stuff later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jefferson! Nice to see you on PCP. To motivate you, here is a video of a Japanese zoo drill. They eventually captured the polar bear, but now a dangerous rhino is on the loose!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgHQfxT7ImI

    ReplyDelete
  6. T-H-I-S I-S- J-E-F-F-E-R-S-O-N

    ReplyDelete