Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8 - Oh, the DaVinci...........

Wow - Patrick wasn't joking about the clack-clack of the roller coaster before plummeting into full-on PCP madness.  My wings are killing me after those DaVincis this morning, and the inverse pull-ups were a bit tricky since I had to balance my doorframe pull-up bar across a couple of bar stools.  I'll definitely need to get a better system in place if those are going to stay in the rotation.

I'm actually pretty pleased with the diet portions.  I was imagining a plate with just a few tiny pieces of food on it, but for breakfast this morning I had 2 whole wheat tortillas stuffed with raw spinach, egg and leftover sauteed veggies (those will be steamed from now on) and topped with a bit of salt-free salsa.  I was pleasantly full afterwards and didn't even max out my allotted number of grams.

I didn't have time for the full exercise before work, so did the strength portions and left the 600 skips/jumps for when I get home tonight.  I can only imagine how my calves are going to feel...

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast sounds great!
    Am going to give it a go tomorrow.
    Thanks and good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Jefferson, no skimping on your grams, you gotta eat them ALL!

    I was digging the tortillas for breakfast and lunch, but beware: they may have tons of salt, check the label....

    ReplyDelete