Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 33 - sweaty panting heap

Ugh.  I'm juggling 4 deals at work right now and it's knocked me off my workout schedule.  Missed Days 31 and 32 completely, so planning to double up both days this weekend to get back on track by Monday.  Rough start today - the jumps (not with the rope, but the other ones) and the leg lifts left me completely immobilized on the floor trying to picture my motivation person to help me muster the strength to stand back up.  Jumprope was easier, though, as I managed to knock it out in 3 sets of 300 and 1 set of 400.  The wife has friends over for a nice dinner and wine, so I've locked myself in the bedroom to write this blog post and attack the day's second set of PCP exercises.  Legs and abs...son of a bitch!

8 comments:

  1. Hey keep it up.. hoping the wife is helping you on this: it's not easy but the results are amazing at the end. Best of luck with finding time - you have a difficult challenge there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some awesome jumping! Congratulations on your determination. You can do it with 007's help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this will totally pep you up

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

    ReplyDelete
  4. man I feel for you. Juggling business demands and PCP routine is not easy. Hang in there though. I have found through my life that is the sports discipline that provides strong grounding for the kind of commitment and persistence that long-hours work schedule demand sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PCP is a mental struggle. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...someone who whinges more than I did on PCP...it's tough man, but you'll defintely be happy with the results, and I bet your final couple posts will sound similar to mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't double up dude, it's just going to eat muscle to make muscle. Write off those days and get it right next week!

    ReplyDelete