Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 55 - Not much new to report

Last week was a pretty good week.  Even though I was swamped at work, I still managed to get in all the workouts with the exception of one day of leg exercises.  I also went to a birthday party last night and managed to drink only water, although it was definitely not nearly as fun as it would have been had I been able to booze it up.  I've got another busy week ahead of me this week, but am extra motivated to push through and complete everything so I won't feel at all guilty about my indulgence BBQ party on May 1.

That's it for now.  Keep up the good work everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good job man, it's these workaday weeks that make the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the bbq, that's what it is all about...be interested to see how you feel post pig out.

    ReplyDelete